Ionic Foot Bath
$45, appointment duration is 1 hour to allow for prep and post care.
This 30-minute ionizing foot soak recharges you on a cellular level. By restoring the cell balance of positive and negative charges, it helps to draw out free-radicals and cellular debris that is, hopefully, otherwise being purged by the body's elimination systems. This can be especially helpful for allergy sufferers, those diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and those with food sensitivities, such as gluten, wheat, and sugar. Give your system a boost today!
Ionic Footbath*: It does involve a very low level of electric current. The following needs to be considered before scheduling this treatment:
- Those with a pacemaker or any other implanted electronic medical device cannot receive this treatment.
- Those that have a transplanted organ should not do this treatment.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers should wait unit their condition has changed.
- Those with metal prosthetics, plates, or screws may experience some discomfort at the site of the prosthetic during treatment. If this happens, treatment will be stopped.
- Diabetics should eat prior to treatment being administered as the ionization may lower blood sugar.
- Those on a blood thinner, such as Coumadin or Warfarin, in does any higher than 10mg, should consult there doctor before scheduling this service.
*Although these treatments involve equipment with CE approval, they are not FDA approved. "CE marking is the medical device manufacturer's claim that a product meets the essential requirements of all relevant European Medical Device Directives. The Directives outline the safety and performance requirements for medical devices in the European Union (EU)." -Source: BSI Group